Do you fear that type 2 diabetes will not be reversed? Do you feel like you have to change your whole life to accommodate this condition? Although there is no absolute cure for type 2, it is possible to reverse the disease. To summarize, reversing type 2 diabetes involves making lifestyle changes, losing weight, and giving up on foods you don’t like. After much research, we discovered a supplement that works on the principles of eliminating the condition. Three key enemies of type 2 diabetes were exposed. Do you want to know more? This review will cover Blood Sugar Blaster from the inside out.
What Is Blood Sugar Blaster?
Blood sugar baster helps people reverse type 2 diabetes. Dr. Carter and Dan Pulman, a manager at a medical-research laboratory, developed this solution. It is thought to increase insulin sensitivity (i.e., the greater the chance of body cells responding to glucose presence), boost fat loss, and revamp some organ functions.
The Foundation of Blood Sugar Blaster:
We introduced earlier a Hindu medical manuscript that might reverse type 2 diabetes. This manuscript, which dates back to 600 B.C., contains the secrets of “The King” (and the doctor at that time, Sushruta). The supposed cure was not noticed until recently due to mistranslations. Sushruta believed that three factors were responsible for type 2 diabetes. By crushing them, people will naturally be able to treat them. His practice-led Vitality Nutrition and Dan Pulman to support Dr. Carter’s efforts to bring Blood Sugar Blaster to the public.
How Does The Blood Sugar Blaster Work?
It should now be evident that Blood Sugar Blaster eliminates three invisible enemies of type 2:
1. Overacting Lipids Hijacking the Pancreas
Firstly, We came across Prabhleen Chahal MD, a pancreas specialist, who explained the concept of lipids attacking your pancreas. Moreover, The expert explained that the body’s primary function is to process fat. The pancreas has to work harder to process fat the more people eat. A condition, Pancreatitis, causes inflammation of the pancreas. As a result, The pancreas cannot produce enough digestive enzymes necessary for nutrient absorption. Moreover, the organ will not have the required insulin hormone responsible for regulating blood sugar levels.
>> Read our review on Best Keto Cookbook
2. Fatty Liver
Secondly, Fatty liver disease refers to excess fat in the liver. This, like the previous, makes the liver work harder than it should. Furthermore, We were surprised to discover that type 2 diabetes can be linked to fatty liver. Specifically, a 2011 study states that people who had a fatty liver “were significantly more likely to develop the type 2 diabetes within 5 years than those with healthy livers.” Other risk factors linked with a fatty liver, such as insulin resistance and obesity, can determine whether one might develop type 2 diabetes.
3. Low Beta Cell Production
Thirdly, Diabetes.co.uk writes that beta cells are found in the pancreas and produce, store, and release insulin hormone. Type 2 diabetes sufferers cannot produce enough insulin, so their blood sugar levels can become uncontrolled. Beta cells also secrete C-peptide and amylin hormones, apart from their role in insulin secretion.
Blood Sugar Blaster seems to work by limiting fat so that the liver and the pancreas can perform their respective tasks, potentially normalizing blood sugar levels. Moreover, each serving is supposed to provide protection and damages for the future. So, let’s now look at the ingredients.
What Vitamins Lower Blood Sugar Level?
- Vitamin B12 supplements can help people with type 2 diabetes. People taking metformin for this condition have lower levels of vitamin B12. If you are taking metformin, it is better to consult your doctor.
- Vitamin D helps to strengthen your bones. A study published in 2019 found that vitamin D could improve insulin sensitivity and lower glucose levels and reduce the chance of developing type 2 diabetes. Researchers studied 680 Brazilian women aged 35-74 years. Vitamin D supplements can increase glucose levels, according to researchers. Low blood sugar was also associated with regular sun exposure. One 2015 study showed that participants who took daily vitamin D supplements for two months had better fasting blood sugar levels and lower blood glucose levels. Another study of 2016 confirms these findings. However, further research is needed, but the authors concluded that vitamin D supplementation could have beneficial effects on controlling the glycemic index.
Blood Sugar Blaster Ingredients
The Blood Sugar Blaster Formula has 20 ingredients. These include vitamins, minerals, herbs, plants, vitamins, and/or minerals. Furthermore, The ingredients present in blood sugar blasters promote healthy blood sugar levels. Likewise, It starts with the main components and then moves to the vitamins and minerals mix.
Banaba Leaf (25mg):
Banaba leaf belongs to the Lagerstroemia family. Alternative medicine practitioners use it for treating diabetes, high cholesterol patients, and diarrhea. Banaba is rich in corosolic acid, which may have hypoglycemic properties (i.e., improve insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake). Finally, It contains ellagitannins (a type of antioxidant that converts complex carbohydrates into simple sugars)
Guggul, also known by its botanical name Mukul myrrh and Commiphora Mukul, is a small tree found all across India. The resin of guggul is used to make alternative medicine, especially by Vedic followers. Additionally, Peace Health has studied the effects of this ingredient on high triglycerides. This includes acne vulgaris (i.e., it might help treat cystic skin conditions), osteoarthritis (only one research has been done) and high cholesterol (i.e., lowering LDL and increasing HDL), and
>> You may also like our review on NooCube
Bitter Melon (50mg):
It is a vegetable that looks like a cucumber but is bitter and spikey in taste. Many Ayurvedic practitioners believe bitter melon can lower blood sugar levels. It is a staple of Asian and Indian cuisine. One review suggested that bitter melon may activate AMPK (a component responsible for supplying energy throughout your body on demand ]. Another study stated that AMPK could cause liver damage by increasing fatty acid oxidation and decreased production of glucose and cholesterol.
50mg Licorice Root Extract:
The sweet licorice root, a flowering plant, is well-known for its sweetness. Its anti-inflammatory, hyperglycemic, and antioxidant properties may be responsible for the positive effects. Its effectiveness may depend on which kind of licorice is used (e.g., deglycyrrhizinated or glycyrrhizinate).
Cinnamon Bark Powder 50mg:
The American Diabetes Association (ADA) states that cinnamon can be used in more than flavoring foods and drinks. According to research, cinnamon’s effects can lead to better blood sugar levels, healthy HDL levels, lower levels of LDL, and balanced triglycerides.
Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Powder (50mg):
Gymnema Sylvestre is a tropical forest plant in India. It helps regulate blood sugar in type 1 diabetics and stimulates the pancreas’ insulin production in type 2 diabetics.
Yarrow Flowers Powder 25mg:
The Asteraceae flower family includes yarrow. Yarrow contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber that may help maintain normal blood sugar levels. You can expect a decrease in liver fat and a reduction in fasting blood sugar.
This could also lead to a lower hemoglobin A1c (a marker for long-term sugar control). Others include increased nutrient absorption and improved bone density, and colon and digestive health.
Cayenne Pepper Powder (10mg):
Cayenne pepper has a high level of capsaicin. One study showed that capsaicin decreased blood glucose levels in diabetic rats.
It did this by increasing insulin and glycogen levels more than captivating. A review of capsaicin’s effects on metabolic syndrome revealed that it might “increase fat-oxidation, improve insulin sensitivities, lower body fat, and improve the function of the heart and liver.”
Juniper Berry Powder (25mg):
Juniper berries are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, which may help support heart health. Studies that examined its effect on blood glucose levels aren’t as common. It appears that it has some outdated scientific evidence. Researchers from one study found that rats treated with juniper berry extracts had a decrease in blood sugar within 24 hours.
White Mulberry Leaf Powder 25mg:
White mulberry leaves can be powdered to make medicinal teas. A study on the effects of white Mulberry Leaf Tea on Type 2 Diabetes in Rats found some improvements within the first two weeks. After four weeks, however, there was no significant improvement “polyphagia,” body weight gain, glucose tolerance, glucose tolerance, and so forth.” Researchers seem to favor its hypolipidemic (i.e., it reduces blood lipid levels) effects.
Vanadium, a compound that can reverse type 2 diabetes, is not well-known. WebMD stated that no early studies show Vanadium’s ability to normalize blood sugar in type 1 and type 2 diabetic animals. Interestingly, however, there was only a modest increase in insulin sensitivity on giving it to humans.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (30mg):
Alpha-lipoic Acid (ALA), a naturally occurring sulfur-containing compound, is present in human cells. The mitochondria’s energy production will be halted without it. Its benefits are unknown, but some studies have shown that it may improve blood-vessel circulation to nerves and treat diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
L-taurine, an amino acid that is the building block of protein, is responsible for absorbing fats and fat-soluble vitamins. Its contribution to regulating blood sugar levels is trusted to increase blood vessel function, which can be an essential step towards insulin secretion for people with type 2 diabetes.
Here are the details of how to calculate the number of vitamins and minerals per serving:
- Vitamin C (50mg): Potential to counter the effects of free-radical damage on blood sugar levels
- Vitamin E (15IUs): Trusted for improving insulin activity and possibly reducing oxidative stress-induced spikes in blood sugar
- Biotin (300mcg): It regulates blood sugar in the body.
- Magnesium (125mg): A deficiency of magnesium can cause high blood sugar levels
- Zinc (7.5mg): It might stimulate insulin production necessary for controlling glucose activity.
- Manganese (1mg): A deficiency of manganese could lead to glucose intolerance.
- Chromium (67mcg): Can increase insulin sensitivity.
Blood Sugar Blaster Pricing:
You can buy Blood Sugar Blaster through the official website.
Here are the prices for various Blood Sugar Blaster Packages:
- 1 Bottle: $69 + Free Shipping
- 3 bottles: $177 + free shipping
- 6 bottles: $294 + free shipping
>>You may also be interested in Prostastream
However, Clicking the ‘escape or ‘back button’ on the sales page will reduce the price. This will drop the cost per bottle by approximately $10.
Additional Bonuses with Blood Sugar Blaster
Vitality Nutrition offers several bonuses eBooks as part of a promotion for 2021.
These eBooks provide additional support for diabetics.
The Complete Blood Sugar Protocol :
This eBook will teach you the true cure for diabetes. It will show you how to “bulletproof” your blood sugar levels and “stabilize your blood sugar levels” with natural foods, tricks, and tips.
Flash Weight Loss: How to Transform Your Body:
Do you want to quickly lose weight with little effort? This eBook teaches how to achieve the best body and shape possible. With minimal effort and movement, the eBook’s suggested exercises can purportedly help you “burn pounds” without requiring any physical activity.
Blood Sugar Blaster Refund Policy :
Within six months (180 days) from the original purchase date, you can request a full refund. This is a huge offer and puts a lot of pressure on the product. You can also cash in on a risk-free purchase of Blood Sugar Blaster tablets.
You can return the entire purchase if Blood Sugar Blaster doesn’t significantly improve your blood sugar within 180 days or if you are unhappy with its benefits for any reason.
Who Created The Blood Sugar Blaster?
Dr. Matt Carter MD, a board-certified physician, is the mastermind behind the Blood Sugar Blaster.
Vitality Nutrition describes Dr. Carter with 27+ years of experience as an “experienced and award-winning doctor.” According to the company, Dr. Carter was involved in selecting Blood Sugar Blaster’s ingredients. He helped establish the best blood sugar ingredients in the exact amounts. We assume that he recommends this supplement to patients with diabetes.
To confirm Dr. Matt Carter’s credibility and determine his career path in medicine, we need further research. However, It is a great idea to consult your physician before making any significant changes to your diabetes plan. Blood Sugar Blaster does not replace diabetes medication, but it can help people in a pre-diabetes stage.
Vitality Nutrition Blood Sugar Blaster:
Vitality Nutrition is the creator of Blood Sugar Blaster. It is located in Miami Beach, Florida, and seems to be a pro in selling supplements to people in need. You can reach Vitality Nutrition via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1 (305) 615-3467
- Registered address:1504 Bay Rd #1103 Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Mailing address: SW 120th St 103-255 Miami, FL 33186
Vitality Nutrition claims that it manufactures Blood Sugar Blaster in a GMP-certified and FDA-registered facility in the United States.
To summarize, Blood Sugar Blaster promotes healthy blood sugar levels and optimizes insulin production.
There may be instances in research where the supplement’s dose is lower than those used in studies or competing supplements. However, Blood Sugar Blaster uses a combination of natural ingredients that support and amplify each other’s benefits in an entourage effect.
On the contrary, stomach acid may destroy most of the components, making it less likely that the formula supports blood sugar. However, this is part of the reward and risk of natural supplementation.
Furthermore, an FDA-registered manufacturing facility in the United States creates Blood Sugar Blaster. Likewise, Matt Carter (an MD) formulated it according to the supplement’s manufacturer. Although we could not confirm Carter’s qualifications or backstory, it does not matter much. Many supplement companies employ mystery specialists to market their products.
Finally, a few studies have supported the use of Blood Sugar Blaster’s key ingredients to increase blood sugar. We have already explained that improving blood sugar levels can lead to a better quality of life. High blood sugar in your body can lead to blood vessel hardening. So, our advice? Blood Sugar Blaster is a natural method to increase blood sugar and improve overall health.
DIGI HEALTH BOX avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic research from medical associations and institutions. To ensure the accuracy of articles in DIGI HEALTH BOX, you can read more about the editorial process here.
- Daly ME, Vale C, Walker M, Littlefield A, Alberti KG, Mathers JC (June 1998). “Acute effects on insulin sensitivity and diurnal metabolic profiles of a high-sucrose compared with a high-starch diet” (PDF). The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 67 (6): 1186–96. doi:10.1093/ajcn/67.6.1186. PMID 9625092.
- Jump up to:a b c d e f g h Wasserman DH (January 2009). “Four grams of glucose”. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. 296 (1): E11–21. doi:10.1152/ajpendo.90563.2008. PMC 2636990. PMID 18840763.
- Walker, Rosemary and Rodgers, Jill (2006) Type 2 Diabetes – Your Questions Answered. Dorling Kindersley. ISBN1-74033-550-3.
- “Blood Glucose Monitor and Blood Glucose Meter – Blood Glucose Measurement Units FAQ”. 6 July 2011. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011.
- Jump up to:a b What are mg/dl and mmol/l? How to convert? Glucose? Cholesterol? Advameg, Inc.
- “Screening for Type 2 Diabetes”. Clinical Diabetes. 18 (2). 2000.
- Danaei, G (2 July 2011). “National, regional, and global trends in fasting plasma glucose and diabetes prevalence since 1980: systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiological studies with 370 country-years and 2·7 million participants”. The Lancet. 378 (9785): 31–40. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(11)60679-X. PMID 21705069. S2CID 13951614.
- Glucose test – blood. NIH – National Institutes of Health.
- Davidson NK, Moreland P (26 July 2011). “Living with diabetes blog”. Mayo Clinic. Archived from the original on 14 May 2013.
- Schuster D (14 August 2008). “What Does ‘Post-Meal (Or Post-Prandial) Blood Sugar’ Mean And What Does It Tell You?”. Ohio State University.