The Sqex.me link is a link to use with the Square Enix account that has been linked to your account using the Sqex.me link code (a 9-digit code). The Sqex.my code is a 9-digit number that allows users of Square Enix accounts to connect their accounts to play activities such as Marvel
The main purpose of the Square Enix link and Sqex code is to allow Marvel’s Avengers players with pals to join together and use new characters, future plot developments, and world expansions.
And, as a result, the Sqex.me/link code is an essential component of the program for users to connect their Square Enix account with their selected units and play their activities with all restricted features enabled.
You can link your Square Enix account to select a device, in fact. This isn’t limited to just Marvel’s Avengers on your own account. With the Sqex.me code, you’ll be able to access all of the EPIC games that are locked away from you.
Read also: Funkin Unblocked Games 911
Square Enix, nevertheless, will be discussed and protected in this instructive article, with the goal of linking them to game activities like as Marvel’s Avengers or Fortnite using the Sqex.me/link code.
Create Square-Enix Account
This is for all Square Enix customers. For those who already have a Square Enix account, go to the next section.
- Go to the official Square Enix website on a computer or phone browser.
- Select the “join now” option from the drop menu by clicking on the “head” icon to the right.
- Fill out the “Sign Up” form with your own information. Check the conditions and select “Sign Up.”
- The verification link will be emailed to you by Square Enix. Open the email from Square Enix and choose “Complete your account” from the menu options.
- When you click on the entire link, a new tab will open. A thank you notice will appear in the new tab informing you that your Square Enix account has been successfully created.
You may now link your Square Enix account to your preferred devices and continue with the procedures outlined below.
Sqex.me/link to a PSN account
The following is a rundown of how to link your Square Enix account to your PSN account using the Sqex me link code.
- To play Marvel’s Avengers Beta, go to http://beta.marvelavengersgame.com.
- By replying to the Avengers’ Beta email, you will confirm your registration.
- To save your file, tap the “X” in the top-left corner. To go on, select the options button from your pad’s configuration screen. Take a note of the link process shown on your screen. On the screen now should be a QR code and Sqex.me/link, as well as an Sq
- Go to Sqex.me/link on your phone or computer now and open a browser.
- With your username and password, log in to your Square Enix account.
- Enter the Sqex.me 9-digit code on your TV screen.
- A dialog box will appear asking if you’d like to connect your Square Enix account. Select “yes, link my account.”
- A thank you message will appear on your computer or phone screen if the connection is successful, based on the device you’re using to access Sqex.me.
- When you click the Sqex link code button, your Square Enix account will be linked to your Profile. The Sqex link code screen will refresh automatically, and a successful message indicating that your Square Enix account has been linked to your Profile should appear.
That is how simple it is to connect your Square account to your PlayStation Network using the Sqex.me/link and code.
Link Sqex.me/link to your Epic Games
Follow the instructions below to link your Square Enix account to your Epic Games account.
- Go to your web browser and log in to the Avengers or Fortnite website. Select “Login” from the drop-down menu if you’re a first-time user. To create an account with Square Enix, select “Join.”
- Enter your Square Enix email address and password in the box provided. Select “Login” from the drop-down menu. If you don’t want to re-type your login information the next time, check “Remember Me.”
- After that, select “Link Your Account” to get started linking your Square Enix account to your Epic Game.
- Select “Epic Game” from the selection of games, then input your Epic Games account details as directed on the screen.
- Read everything carefully and verify that you understand it. After you’ve finished reading, click the “Allow” button to give Square Enix permission to access your Epic Games account.
This will successfully link your Epic Games and Square Enix accounts even if you don’t have the Sqex.me link code, as previously discussed in the PSN section.
Link Steam Account to Sqex.me
You can link your Square and Steam accounts together without using the Sqex.me code on your TV screen if you own both a Steam and Square account.
- Go to the Square-steam website. Select “Link Account” from the drop-down menu after entering your Steam username and password.
You should see a notification that your Steam account has been linked to your Square account.
That’s simple enough for even a non-technical person to grasp. If you’re still having trouble connecting your Square, please let us know in the comments and we’ll do our best to assist you.